Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification for the Post of Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022. The candidates who are willing to apply for BECIL Noida Vacancy 2022 can read the information given below and apply.
BECIL Bharti 2022 Notification : All the information given in the BECIL Recruitment 2022 notification such as application dates, application fees, exam dates, details of posts, procedure to apply, application link, notification pdf, official website link and many other information provided below.
To get the information about government jobs and schemes, join our telegram channel.
Short Details of BECIL Recruitment 2022
|Vacancy Name||Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Organization By||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Total Posts||378 Post|
BECIL Recruitment 2022 in the Office of Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- Candidates’ age limit should be 21 Years to 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation as per BECIL Noida Bharti 2022 Rules & Regulation.
- Gen / OBC : 750/-
- SC / ST/ EWS/ PH : 450/-
- Exam Fee Through : Online
Vacancy Detail | Total 378 Post
|Vacancy Name||Total Post||Qualification|
|Office Assistant||200||Graduate in any discipline|
|Data Entry Operator||178||12th / Graduate in any discipline OR
Typing test of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi
- Written Examination & Typing Test
- Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply BECIL Various Post Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for BECIL Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel